Welcome to the Dyonne Lewis Show – Good Newsroom
Last Updated: June 5, 2020
COVID-19 RESPONSE: Trust God
Pray for Justice to be Served for George Floyd
Please take care of yourself, be safe, and give peace a chance, each and everyone.
If you need some spiritual guidance and have need to crystalize a mental health maintenance plan, an emotional healing plan, or a stress relief plan–professional weekly lunchtime pastoral counselling sessions–by phone or email–could be right for you. Email Rev. Dyonne at TV@DyonneLewis.com.
If you have been through the fire of affliction you might as well come out as pure gold. May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Set psychoeducational goals [Intentions to care for your mental-spiritual health]. Consider this powerful tweet from Twitter. What’s your game plan to become engulfed in your own success and happiness?
Connect with Rev. Dyonne for tips and encouragement TV@DyonneLewis.com. Life is yours in Christ to live–make it beautiful.
The Dyonne Lewis Show is happy to unveil its new home-based studio with remote set-up for guest interviews.
Ensuring the highest quality broadcast standards, and the safest care for guests, we kick off our Diversity in Media Campaign to advance a culture of faith in Canada and beyond.
We also invite one and all to stay tuned for a brand new season coming this September with stories featuring engaging guests sharing inspirational details about life before, during and after the “Lockdown.”
The spirit of the Lord has anointed us to set the oppressed free on a quest to reach humanity and improve its spiritual condition through the power of digital storytelling on The Dyonne Lewis Show.
Rev. Dyonne Lewis went from co-pastoring a multicultural Church in an embattled high crime neighbourhood to launching a hybrid TV talk show-Healing Ministry- by partnering with VisionTV #LifeWork
The show is a 100% charity-enterprise, and as an In-House and remote Ministry Broadcast it has a mission to spread the Good News all over the world.
The Dyonne Lewis Show is most definitely a talk show hybrid conceived from day one to glorify God, and heal humanity. Loving the whole concept of presenting her gifts to advance the Kingdom of God, Rev. Dyonne was ordained on the 18th of July, 2010 and in 2013 co-created the program as an unpaid charity entrepreneur.
She is dedicated to making a contribution to society through faith-based passion projects in obedience to the call of the Lord on her life.
Discussion and Faith Talk focus on concepts of personal potential, healing, overcoming trials, growing through a crisis, re-framing abuse and injustice, and turning a curse of life trauma into a blessing of enlightenment.
Highlighting ancient scriptures, we touch on dividing a word of wisdom, a word of knowledge, signs, wonders and miracles.
If you like what we are doing and you want to become a part of the blessings and flow of The Dyonne Lewis Show through its international distribution and worldwide syndication, then come join the network.
- Request Your Free Remote Guest Interview Kit TV@DyonneLewis.com
- Request Your Broadcast Partner Kit to support the airing of important Public Health & Public Service Announcements TV@DyonneLewis.com
- Request Personal Prayer TV@DyonneLewis.com
- Request an Enrolment form for The Dyonne Lewis Show Instructional Television Online Course TV@DyonneLewis.com
- Request telephone pastoral counselling with Rev. Dyonne TV@DyonneLewis.com
What is your story? Why don’t you join Dyonne at the table and testify to God’s goodness and grace in your life? Intercultural and Interfaith dialogue give rise to harmony, inviting the Spirit of the Lord. And where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty for real change and real miracles. Join us in the Glory Realm.
Although known as a Toronto home girl, Dyonne has lived and studied in Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Kingston, Montreal and Trois-Rivieres. Her unique faith broadcast and secular arts and entertainment background creates captivating discourses about self-actualization in a dog eat dog world.
Maybe “Dyonne” means daughter of heaven and earth. Yes, indeed, our lovely lady is equally at home discussing concepts, ideas, and insights from both faith-based and secular perspectives.
Join Dyonne as the spirit of the Lord moves you, and push the needle of our collective consciousness forward.
- Support our Diversity in Media 20/20 Vision Campaign
- The Dyonne Lewis Show‘s new Multicultural Programming Initiative will tackle hot issues through across-the-country interviews that will address the Canadian government’s new national anti-racism approach that fosters interfaith and intercultural understanding between Canada’s diverse cultural and religious groups.
- It undertakes a public outreach PSA Campaign: Diversity In Media 20/20 Vision
- Live-digitally-recorded Interfaith/Intercultural Dialogue will release a groundswell of toxic lived-experiences to heal injustices and set a clear path forward.
- Designed and delivered to engage Canadians on multiculturalism issues:
TV Broadcast Ministry:
A talk show about real life journeys of faith detailing the emotional, psychological, physical and spiritual ups and downs through “valley of the shadow of death” human experiences–praising God for ultimate mountain-top victories.
- The Dyonne Lewis Show is a joint Mosaic Program media asset of VisionTV and a registered Canadian charity that has been broadcasting on television since 2002.
- Make a Donation to PLWEN.TV to support The Dyonne Lewis Show.
- PayPal and/or E-Transfer: Dyonne@PhilLewis.net
- Guest Who is On the Video Chat?
The Dyonne Lewis Show is on a mission to fulfill The Great Commission and to create content that reflects the faces of people in our urban streets. If you like unpackaged storytellers, and Faith Talk that mainstream media cuts its eye at–you are invited to support The Dyonne Lewis Show with a donation by E-mail Funds Transfer: Dyonne@PhilLewis.net. Let’s make some noise to Glorify our Heavenly Father.
A Special Thank You to Our Partners
Help us by Answering a Couple Questions?
- Choose, A, B or C…How do you describe your autobiography in one word?
We are leading the way with culturally stimulating conversations about faith and the meaning of life and the human spiritual condition.
2. Indicate the best date and time for you to participate in an Educational Anti-Racism Workshop. [1 Hour]