Welcome to the Dyonne Lewis Show. We invite you to be part of our Diversity in Media Campaign to advance a culture of faith in Canada and beyond. The spirit of the Lord has anointed us to set the oppressed free on a quest to reach humanity and improve its spiritual condition through the power of storytelling on the Dyonne Lewis Show.
What is your story? Why don’t you join Dyonne at the table and testify to God’s goodness and grace in your life? Intercultural and Interfaith dialogue give rise to harmony, inviting the Spirit of the Lord. And where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty for real change and real miracles. Join us in the Glory Realm.
As a native Torontonian, Dyonne has called the city home for over 40 years. Her unique faith broadcast and secular entertainment industry background lends to her energetic talks.
The name “Dyonne” means daughter of heaven and earth. Indeed, our lovely lady is equally at home discussing concepts, ideas, and insights from both a faith-based and a secular perspective.
Join Dyonne weekly, and let’s move the needle of our collective consciousness forward.
- Support our Diversity in Media 20/20 Vision Campaign
- The Dyonne Lewis Show‘s new Multicultural Programming Intiative will tackle hot issues through across-the-country interviews that will address the new national anti-racism approach that fosters interfaith and intercultural understanding between Canadas diverse cultural and religious groups.
- It undertakes a public outreach PSA Campaign: Diversity In Media 20/20 Vision
- Live-digitally-recorded Interfaith/Intercultural Dialogue will release a groundswell of toxic lived-experiences to heal injustices and set a clear path forward.
- Designed and delivered to engage Canadians on multiculturalism issues:
A Special Thank You to Our Partners
Help us by Answering a Couple Questions?
- Choose, A, B or C…How do you describe your autobiography in one word?
We are leading the way with culturally stimulating conversations about faith and the meaning of life and the human spiritual condition.
2. Indicate the best date and time for you to participate in an Educational Anti-Racism Workshop. [1 Hour]
Thursday: 7 pm
Saturday: 3 pm