Welcome to the Dyonne Lewis Show. We invite you to be part of our Diversity in Media Campaign to advance a culture of faith in Canada and beyond. Faith-based autobiographical stories for “Dyonne Talk“, interview series on Fire TV cover spiritual and personal development, education, sports, music, business, politics, and entertainment, weekly.
- Watch the show: Check TV Listings
- Become a Guest: Contact Bookings TV@DyonneLewis.com
- Be Part of the Audience: Contact Form
What is your story? The resiliency of the human spirit–tough wilderness adventures and brilliant mountain-top moments–create a distinctive narrative.
As a native Torontonian, Dyonne has called the city home for over 40 years. Her unique faith broadcast and secular entertainment industry background lends to her energetic talks.
The name “Dyonne” means daughter of heaven and earth. Indeed, our lovely lady is equally at home discussing concepts, ideas, and insights from both a faith-based and a secular perspective.
Join Dyonne weekly, and let’s move the needle of our collective consciousness forward.
- Support our Diversity in Media 20/20 Vision Campaign
- The Dyonne Lewis Show‘s new Multicultural Programming Intiative will tackle hot issues through across-the-country interviews that will address the new national anti-racism approach that fosters interfaith and intercultural understanding between Canadas diverse cultural and religious groups.
- It undertakes a public outreach PSA Campaign: Diversity In Media 20/20 Vision
- Live-digitally-recorded Interfaith/Intercultural Dialogue will release a groundswell of toxic lived-experiences to heal injustices and set a clear path forward.
- Designed and delivered to engage Canadians on multiculturalism issues:
A Special Thank You to Our Partners
Help us by Answering a Couple Questions?
- Choose, A, B or C…How do you describe your autobiography in one word?
We are leading the way with culturally stimulating conversations about faith and life and the human condition.
2. Indicate the best date and time you can participate in an educational TV Workshop. [3 Hours]